Monday, March 15, 2010

Skinny pants part deux

I know I am not the only person out there that divides their clothing into categories: weekend, work, staying at home, work out, beach and travel. I try to go regularly through my clothes and donate the ones that no longer fit or I don't like anymore. Needless to say, the travel clothing does not get worn as often. In that category are all items of clothing that are color neutral and wrinkle free. While checking that stash I noticed a pair of black pants that were looking a little outdated. Here comes the sewing machine to the rescue. I converted them into skinnies (since that is so fashionable right now, remember my first pair?). The fabric is great for skinnies, it is very stretchy which make the pants very comfortable. I am almost tempted to get it out of the travel pile into my weekend pile... Who knows how long this fashion will last? I will definitely be using them on our next trip.

Think you can't wear skinnies? Think again, check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!