Monday, March 29, 2010

Pictures from the weekend

Another beautiful spring weekend here in Atlanta. We started our Saturday with a great breakfast at home (I made buckwheat pancakes - Recipe from here) and a little photo shoot at the Mill in Roswell (warning, lots of pictures ahead...Can't help myself!)










Picture by Miss V. She is getting so good!

After having fun at the covered bridge we took a little walk










































































A little photo experiment...I like it!

Another picture by Miss V. I think it turned out really good, don't you think?


Then we got in the car and drove to Chateau of Saigon for an awesome Vietnamese lunch (My new favorite spot recommended by my new friends at Case Mate).



Seriously, so delicious...Salt and pepper calamari. The kiddos devoured it!


The meal was a hit! Can you tell? This is further proof that kids can eat more than chicken nuggets and fries, you just have to offer it to them...I am so proud of them!


The rest of the weekend was relaxing at home, playing outside, hanging out with our neighbors, grilling out and working in our garden. How was your weekend? Did you have a fun one? I don't know about you but there is something about Spring that makes me feel so invigorated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!