Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dukkah, so cool!

I can always count on li'l sis to teach me a good recipe. I have recently learned about Dukkah, an Egyptian nut and spice mixture you mix with olive oil and dip bread on to...It is so good! The best part is that the possibilities are endless. You really can make any mixture you desire. I tried this, because I had all of the ingredients, but I can't wait to make my own mixture...So yummy. So next time you have a dinner party at your house whip up this mixture...I am sure you guests will be impressed.

And while we are on the subject of North African cooking have I told you how much I want one of these Moroccan Tangines? So beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!