Saturday, January 30, 2010

Obsessions

Am I the only one that has an obsession with Jane Austen? I might need a 12 step program! I love all of her books...She is just incredible...When we went to England we scheduled a trip to Bath just to go to the Jane Austen Center (unfortunately, there were so many things to see that we did not make it there). My husband can attest for this obsession...Obviously, he does not get it. Masterpiece Classics on PBS is showing Emma right now (so much better than Gwyneth Paltrow's version). Check your PBS schedule for dates and times... So, don't call me Sunday night, I won't be answering the phone...I'll be watching Emma.

Romola Garai as Emma

PS. if you are a fan like me, Northanger Abbie and Persuasion are next... can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!