Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More family pictures...A family photoshoot

My Christmas present to my sister-in-law's family was a photoshoot (A lot to be said from a photog wanna be). I wanted to give to them what (in my opinion) is better than any present...Capturing the moment in time. Here are some pictures from that day:

Susan and Darren make a darling couple

These two girls have very distinct personalities. One shy and reserved


the other outgoing and extroverted.


Both very sweet.

The family together



Some of the grandparents


And the whole family

The pictures from this shoot will also have another purpose. They will be included in a time capsule. My mother-in-law decided to gift time capsules to our girls. These included a questionnaire that the girls filled out and other memorabilia. In addition to the pictures, a video with different "shows" the kids put on for us will be included. What a great idea, right? Ten years from now we will be opening these time capsules...It is going to be so nice...

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures!!! Thank-you for this wonderful gift! You did a fantastic job of capturing my family in these photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great family pics and a very nice house too... These bow windows and the old fashion leather sofa give character and warmth to the interior - the pics really render that beautifully.
    "osu!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment Fred. Mark gave me your suggestions and I really appreciate them. I'll be working on them. Have a great day!

    Elena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!