Friday, January 15, 2010

Menu for the week

Baked ziti with tomatoes and potatoes/salad
Chicken breasts baked with goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes and basil/steamed brocoli/salad
Black bean soup/cheddar corn muffins/salad
Italian wedding soup/salad

Breakdown:

Aldi/Kroger $40
Costco $24

Based on the request of two of my friends I am working on adding pictures of some of the meals I will be cooking so you can have a better idea of how good (or bad) the food is...It is all about visualization, right? Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elena,

    I've just looked through your lovely photos and now I'm reading your menus. I can't wait to see photos of the meals. They sound absolutely delicious!

    I'm the world's worst cook but you're inspiring me to try something different in the kitchen.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen for stopping by. I enjoy comments and questions so keep them coming. I'm glad you are enjoying the menus. That is definitely my thing...What can I say? I love food. Have a great day!

    Elena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!