Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Make-ahead cookies


Have you ever been invited to a last minute dinner and have nothing to bring? Have you ever been watching a late night movie and a sugar craving hit you? Yes and yes for me. To solve those dilemas I made some make-ahead cookie dough. Basically what I do is prepare my favorite cookie dough (I made this and this) and wrap it up in wax paper and then put it inside a paper towel cardboard tube and secure it with elastic bands. Then all you do is place it in the freezer in a plastic bag (label flavors and cooking instructions...Trust me!) and when those cravings hit get some frozen dough out of the freezer, slice it up, place them on a cookie sheet and bake them to perfection...

Check out this video to get a visual of the process

You are welcome...

1 comment:

  1. What a super idea. I'll have to give that a go for when the sugar cravings get to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!