Thursday, January 28, 2010

I love the internet...

Yes I do and here is why: I have been looking for a pair of tall/flat boots. You know, like those that everybody is wearing in the last, I don't know, four winters? Unfortunately, my scrawny legs are too thin for such a cool accessory...I know what you are saying...I wish I had that problem! or lucky you! Well, the truth of the matter is that it is very frustrating to have very thin legs and not being able to find boots that fit. Kind of like the grass is greener on the other side, right? So here is where the trusty internet comes to the rescue. I Google "tall boots for thin calves" and lo and behold...There is a store that custom fits boots to your calf size...Hurray! Check them out...Aren't they adorable?

They are on sale right now but still a little pricey. But honestly, tall leather boots are not cheap... But, I am considering this my birthday present (which is coming up soon!) and I am back to work on a contract basis. All the stars are lining up...Good things to come!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I need this site so much! I always need bigger calf, I hate to be squeezed when I squat down, so unfomfy. thanks for the info, and for visiting my bog :) Hint: Craigslist every day, with certain key words, that is how I find some pretty killer stuff. About 10 minutes a day, bingo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!