Monday, January 25, 2010

Button ties




Miss V is growing her hair. That means that we need to come up with ideas to get her hair out of her face. I decided to cover some buttons with scrap fabric (from the skirts I made for her) and attach hair ties to them. I saved some money by looking for unmatched ties around the house...Believe me, there were so many of them. Don't even get me started with all the crayons I found. Anyway, it was an easy project. I found the button cover kit at the craft store and started covering with leftover fabric. Then I attached the buttons to the ties with a needle and thread. Easy peasy lemon squeezy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!