Monday, December 14, 2009

Week round up

Busy bees we are. This week was filled with fun parties and activities. I had a fun girls night out on Thursday. Saturday started with breakfast with Santa, some more ice skating, and had a little soiree at our house with some dear friends. On to the party, it was an international affair if you would, since some of us are originally from other countries. This little tradition started 7 years ago (although we have known each other for a lot longer than that) We usually try to alternate the houses for the party but this is the 2nd year in a row we have hosted it. It was fun to catch up with all of my CPA friends and enjoy some delicious food. Can't wait for our next get together. Lastly, on Sunday, I got together with my girlfriend Tara to see New Moon...So good. I hate to admit it but I am totally on the Twilight wagon...

Some pictures to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!