Friday, December 4, 2009

Menu for the week

Mustard coated tenderloin on a bed of rosemary/grilled zucchinis, onions and parmesan/salad
Lentil soup/salad
Pasta Primavera/salad
Grilled vegetable panini with herbed feta spread/salad


Breakdown:
Aldi/Kroger $ 33
Costco $ 8
Super H $6


Have you noticed I shop in Aldi a lot? I just love them, and here is why:


It makes me feel like I am in Germany (it is a German co after all... When we go to Germany we pretty much shop in Aldi, Penny Markt or Netto...So German!)

It is cheap, cheap, cheap. It beats Walmart any day.

It is a very environmentally conscious company.

No fuzz. You are not paying for how the product looks on pretty shelves. However, the quality is excellent.

It is a great source for everything gourmet. I can find Panettone from Italy, goat cheese and camembert from France, and of course all the German goodies from Haribo.

Did I mention it's cheap?


So if you have not checked them out, do so. You will not be disappointed.



BTW, this is not a paid advertisement...I just love them so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!