Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Skinny jeans


I have finally built up the confidence to make/alter something for myself. I started by altering some t shirts that I had. They were perfectly fine, just a little too short or stained. I got an idea out of one of my Amy Butler's books (can you say love, I just love Amy!) to do a "redux" and give them a little more fashion (more on that on a later post). The project I would like to share right now is my new skinny jeans. Back in my days of college in Caracas I used to wear them all the time. Who would have thought they would be back in fashion? Only, I did not want to spend the money on a new pair. So, I took an old pair of blue jeans (that happened to fit perfectly but I did not like the boot cut) and made them into skinnies...What do you think? I am pretty happy with them. I used this tutorial if you want to try it for yourself...I'll see you around rocking my new skinnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!