Friday, October 23, 2009

Menu of the week

Three bean chilli con carne
Roasted chicken/green beans/rice
Chicken quesadillas with spinach and mushroom/salad
Tortellini, spinach and tomato soup/salad

I put a lot of planing into my weekly meals. So much so that I go to the store (s) once and get it done all at once. I used to be the type that shopped without a planned menu so therefore I ended up going to the store more than once a week. I cannot tell you how much easier is now.

Breakdown:

Kroger/Aldi $45
Costco $20
Super H $6

PS. This weekend Mark is taking the kiddos camping, therefore, extra goodies (that we would not usually buy) were required for their little adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!