Friday, October 16, 2009

Menu for the week

Pizza Margarita/salad
Beef Bourguignon/salad/crusty bread - Pot de cremes for dessert (dinner with friends)
Mexican vegetable soup/salad
Cannellini beans with Italian sausage/salad


I am going to start trying something new when I go to the store. I will be bringing cash to make my purchase. Basically, I will make my purchase with $60 - if I am under the budget no big deal. If I am going over it I will have to rethink what I am getting. So far, I have been more or less within my budget but I want to continue challenging myself and see if I can make it with less. All it takes is careful planning. What can I say? You can take the girl out of the accountant but you can't take the accountant out of the girl.


Breakdown for the week:

Kroger/Aldi $23
Costco $27
Walmart $6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!