Monday, October 26, 2009

Girl's weekend out






I got together with my friends for a weekend away in the mountains. You read that right...I went on a weekend, away, sans kids to the mountains. Needless to say, I had a great time. There was a lot of talking, drinking, eating...What else can a girl ask for. I cannot tell you, these girls are so much fun and quite the cooks. We all pitched in for the food. My friend Kristen and I made a three bean chilli con carne+spring salad+corn bread for dinner on Friday. Really good if I may say so myself and perfect for the cold weather in the mountains. I got home on Sunday at around 3:00 PM. Mark and the kiddos went camping which we usually do as a family but this year coincided with my weekend away...There is always next spring for camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!