Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fun fall activities









The kids did not have school on Friday. My friend Tracy and I decided to take the kids out for the day. Since the weather was so nice we thought it was time for some fall activities. So we packed a picnic basket and headed to Uncle Shucks (Uncle Sucks like little Kaitlyn calls it) for some fun with the kids. It was such a good time and the weather was wonderful. This was the first time I went to a corn maze, which it was an interesting experience. We got so lost and I had no idea how to get out. I just did what any reasonable person would have done...Busted out of the maze...I dont think I will be doing that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!