Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Daddy's old shirt=little girl's new dress




Ok, it is kind of crazy. I am officially addicted to sewing. I saw this dress on one of my daughter's friends and I thought to myself, I can totally do that! So I took some mental notes and started taking measuments and writing down patterns. Then I realized, I could totally use an old men's shirt to avoid making button holes (since still don't know how to make them). So here you have it. An old and stained shirt has been revived into a new and fresh dress for my daughter...What do you think? It was so easy it only took me couple of hours to make. I think I will have to raid my closet for some more old shirts to revive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!