Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bartering







My friend Tara offered to make my boy a fire truck birthday cake for his 3rd birthday. In return, I offered to take some pictures of her beautiful family. You see, like me she is never in her pictures, so we helped each other by trading favors. So, we got the kiddos and the husband and headed to a park close by for a mini photo session. It was so much fun. I thought it would be more difficult but it turned out to be a great time. I hope you enjoy the pictures, Tara. I still think I got the best deal. The cake was amazing!

1 comment:

  1. That was such a good idea. I have been bartering for a while now, just last week I bartered riding lessons for my daughter for my marketing skills. There is a great site for those interested in bartering http://barterquest.com you can barter anything there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!