Thursday, September 24, 2009

My very first sewing project


I decided to make a dress for little Miss V with the sewing machine that my friend Helen gave to me. Finally, after months of having the machine in my craft room, I took a class to learn how to use it. I went to Joann's and while browsing the fabric section I saw this fabric. All I needed to do was to sew the side and hem it. It was that easy. She loves to wear it and tells people that her mami made it for her. I am so glad that she goes along with anything I tell her to wear. I hope she stays like that for a very long time...

1 comment:

  1. Te quedo bello y la modelo se ve hermosa en el. Aqui vi el mismo tipo de tela como en cuatro disenos diferentes, quieres q te mande?
    Besos
    L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!